Since 1999, it has been my honor and joy to serve as pastor of New Life Assembly of God, Woodstock, Alabama. Our mission is to help you experience “Healing for Your Past, and Hope for Your Future!” We hope you will worship with us soon!
Please visit New Life’s website for details about upcoming events and to listen to podcasts of recent messages.
A few quick facts about me:
- I am happily married to my high school sweetheart, Kim. We have two lovely and highly intelligent daughters.
- I graduated from Southeastern University in 1996, and from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2006.
- My passion is to help others grow in their relationship with Christ, leading to mature faith, healthy lives, and strong families.
- I am also passionate about helping other ministers develop healthy lifestyles, becoming more effective in ministry by becoming healthier spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- I love Missions, both at home and around the world. It has been my honor to minister in Mexico, Macedonia, Romania, and Haiti, and I look forward to my next missions opportunity!
- I enjoy science fiction and anything made by Apple. I am also a certifiable coffee snob.
Thanks for dropping by!!